Scholarship to participate in Harvard MUN 2018
Common Action Forum (CAF) is offering the opportunity to participate in SYMUN, joining a delegation that will represent Spain in the Harvard Model United Nations, one of the most important Model United Nations in the world, which takes place every year in Boston (USA).
What does CAF offer?
Up to 14 Spanish students in secondary and/or baccalaureate level will be selected to take part in the Spanish delegation.
The selected students will enjoy the opportunity to:
- Travel to Boston (EEUU).
- Visit Harvard University and Library.
- Participate in the Harvard Model United Nations.
- Participate in the training program prepared by CAF and ANUDI.
The conference takes place from Thursday, January 25, to Sunday, January 28, 2018.
The formation program is held beginning in November 2017 until a week before the Model conference.
CAF will cover the cost of flights, accommodation and registration of all the selected participants for the Harvard Model United Nations.
Those selected will have to pay a fee of £100in order to reserve their place, which is non-refundable in case of non-attendance, except in the case of a duly justified force majeure.
How to participate?
The selection process consists of:
- Selection of the educational centres that will nominate up to 15 people as possible participants in SYMUN.
- Over the summer: Each interested student submits a motivation letter and a brief essay on a concrete theme.
- Significant participation in SYMUN: The presidents of each committee will evaluate the work and attitude of each individual delegate and will provide a grade reflecting the continuous assessment of the candidates.